Page Navigation

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Supermarket

More like STUPIDmarket.

As a kid, I loved the Supermarket. Really. As a teen I hated it because I realized that in our small town everyone recognized us being related to my grandparents and would come up to chat. No joke. They were super involved in the church they attended before moving to Florida and were still like The Mayors of the church & our local Main St years after they left. My dad loved to make runs to the store after 10pm and I wonder if this had something to do with it.

Now, as a city girl I admit that I have become accustomed to the joy that is delivery.
You can get EVERYTHING delivered here. Barnes & Noble, Bed Bath & Beyond and of course groceries. I have been using Peapod for our groceries for a loooong time and will continue to sing the praises of it, because it rocks. As annoying as it is to make the minimum total some weeks and wait for the delivery it beats dealing with long lines & stupid people.

I went to the real grocery store today and let me tell you I deserve another bottle of bubbly for dealing with it all.
distributed by a company out on Strong Island. I less than 3 the homeland.
Seriously most random purchases ever. I went for the French Bread pizza. But seriously C-Monster, Lemonade and Vita-Tops?!?! How'd you get in my house? It's all good, been hearing about Vita Tops from Hungry Girl for ages now, finally found them up here in the Bx. Expect a review on them soon!

Suburbs and a big roomy supermarket will someday sooner than later be a reality but for now, I'll see you in another month or so Stop & Shop!


xo,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment