Page Navigation

Monday, April 12, 2010

Reading & Eating

Magazines & Food: AKA a well spent last day of Spring Break last week

Go run & get the May issue of Glamour. Lauren Conrad is on the cover. How much do you miss her Laguna Beach and The Hills days? I know me too. Girl crushed on her way back then and will do so forever. Also, and sorry to get sidetracked but celebs do that to me, Kristen Stewart - another girl crush of mine. She's amazing. Ok back to the magazine. LC's article includes an interview about friendship that she, Lo & Whitney did. So cute.
There are of course, some great food & health articles.
Great recipes in the Do Anything Better Guide including a No Lettuce Salad and Sea Bas with Black Olive Salsa - here fishy, fishy!

The Lazy Girl's Guide to the Grocery Store. Considering I get my groceries delivered to my apt I think I may qualify as slightly lazy ;) A run down of 8 foods we love ( cereal, ice cream, bread, yogurt, etc) and the best 2 brands to buy. I love this list!

And the always great a few months before summer - How to get a Flat Belly Guide my favorite part of this article? A list in the side bar of foods to eat more of and foods to avoid. Eat more blueberries, salmon, watermelon, plus a few others and Eat Less - canned soup (I can deal), popcorn (tears) dried fruit (more tears). Why are my favorite snacks so bad for me??

One last thing to share about this issue - and it's so so important - Summer Skin. There's a great article about all the different spots and whatnot we have and how we can prevent more damage and the dreaded C word. I have such fair skin, I burn so easily! Wear Sunscreen. 'Nuff said.

In case you were wondering what was inside the bag from Buchon Bakery....delicious ham & cheese sammy. NOM NOM NOM
Happy Reading & Eating!




xo,
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment