Page Navigation

Friday, April 23, 2010

Fun Friday

My day in food included a really hot cheesy NY Slice from up here in the Bronx
Work bestie and I sat in the Pizzeria for half our lunch, which we never do since there's usually so much to do in our classroom, but today we stayed, attempted to chat about grown up things and not our 13 crazy 1st graders and got some well deserved peace during lunch.

Tonight, after our sushi dinner (in a neighborhood that is a complete 180 from where I had lunch) Husby & I were about to buy a bottle of wine when I realized I got champagne last weekend at Best Cellars. NICE. Nothing like realizing you have the best drink EVER already chilling at home. Bubbly makes everything better. And then, lucky girl that I am, I was treated to such a sweet toast...
"Here's to teamwork" clink, clink
awwww, love him

Pizza for lunch, champagne for a bedtime snack...may you all be as full and happy as me today


xo,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment