Page Navigation

Friday, April 30, 2010

3 Little Girls

This afternoon while getting a mani/pedi, a mom came in with her 3 daughters. Teen-ish daughter Daisy, tween-ish Milly and small fry Lulu. Cutest names for the 2nd cutest trio of sisters. My sisters and I being the first.

Today is Baby Sister's last day on campus as a Freshmen! Huzzah! I feel like I was just snapping this pic out of the window of The Colonel, the family mini-van, as we drove around campus during move in day.

Take that back, I feel like you, sweet Emily, were just born. During the hurricane of 1991.
It was a quite the storm, you were quite the baby, and are nothing short of fabulous now!
Someone's food from our dinner on move in day/your 18th birthday at Crispers.
I miss Crispers. I miss home. So so much.

And I miss laughing so hard we cry and the time we cry so much we laugh. Like in this picture.
Dinner was over, it was time to go! Who cried more mom or the sisters?
This picture and our 'college road trip' is a memory that will always always make me smile.

This summer, middle sister is staying in Texas. Hope to visit both her and E back in Florida.
As sad as it is to not all be together this summer, it is amazing, scary & wonderful to dream and pray about where our lives are headed. I think we are going to do great things.

"I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)"


xo,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment