Page Navigation

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September!!!

The sun is setting on Summer
Sunset...Commerce Lake, Michigan

As sad as I am to see Summer go, I'm SO excited for Fall.
I love Fall.
I'm sure as a teacher it's assumed I love Summer more but I could not be happier that cooler temps are on their way! Along with football, our anniversary, pumpkins, crunchy leaves...my list goes on.

Yesterday I met some of my new little ones, today I worked in our classroom (with my amazing co-teacher and are equally awesome co-workers/friends) and tomorrow the little ones come to visit.

One great part of going back to school is bringing lunch! Here are some yummies I'm trying out.


So freaking good. This means I'm also MAKING a sandwich for lunch. I have tried in past years to bring lunch every day and have failed. This year is the year for success, I feel it!




Grapes. A chilled, refreshing delicious snack.



Dannon's Light & Fit. I mean if it's good enough for Heidi Klum...

What are you loving for lunch these days?

xo,
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Personally, I get a spinach wrap at the dining hall with turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, some cheese, and s&p. Toasted. so yummy :D
    Snack wise, I LOVE Kashi TLC granola bars, with a small container of yoplait light vanilla yogurt. delicious! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Sandwich Thins are excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First day taking lunch was a success today. Thanks for your comments readers!

    ReplyDelete