Page Navigation

Sunday, September 26, 2010

a few things...

1. Blog redesign. Free templates are love. Thank you BTemplates.com This is more "country whisk" than "urban whisk" but it's so pretty I'll take it. Love the cups of juice that are sprinkled throughout the design!



"On bad mornings...that's when I make a list in my head of every act of goodness I've seen someone do."

All 3 done and done in 2 weekends. Today was all Mockingjay and it was time well spent.
These books were heavy on the suspense, real page turners. Also, very thought provoking. For those of you who have read them...Katniss & Peeta forever! "Real"

and lastly

3. YouTube. To get you ready for the week ahead, here is the adorable Jessica doing her daily affirmations in the bathroom mirror. Oh to be little enough to stand on the bathroom counter and be silly! This girl has the motivational speaker thing down pat - the voice volume, fist pumps... love it!!




Have a great week!



xo,
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. awww that's an awesome video! Great way to start the week..have a great one, too, bb! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sweet girl! I love your new bright, happy blog template and I dig Jessica's Daily Affirmation! Haven't read Hunger Games et al just yet, because I'd be further insulting the 12 books gathering dust on my nightstand to read, but I have my eye on them, I dooo.
    Hope you have a wonderful week my dear.

    xo
    K

    ReplyDelete