Page Navigation

Thursday, August 26, 2010

I've Still Got Mail

A few posts ago I talked about cutting out the junk in my inbox. Feels so good! Every day there seems to be something else to unsubscribe from. It's annoying but also freeing.

I thought I'd share what I AM reading every day. 1 food related, 2 for inspiration & 1 final guilty pleasure.

For Yummies...
fun & helpful reviews written by fun people, daily trips & tricks
My favorite: the supermarket list their essentials & new finds, all in one easy to find place


For Inspiration...
"a free daily e-multivitamin for your soul!" -directly from their website
Really great quotes and affirmations. Love it.
Part of today's email included this: "
I am grateful for change because I know it always brings new energy into my life." wow.

Wow. Yeah pretty awesome to see "A note from The Universe" in my inbox
"short, personalized, and sometimes humorous reminders of life's magic"
Today's email included this little bit: "and there have been surprises, Michelle, that suddenly changed your entire life for the better, and there will be many more. Jumanji, baby."


For My Guilty Pleasure...

I got rid of the people.com & enews.com gossip emails so this is as close as I get to good dish.
Team Edward, Team Emmett, Team Kristen Stewart...I get all I need.

Any gems in your inbox? Sharing is Caring!




xo,
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. I too am working on cutting out the amount of garbage in my inbox. I have so many wedding vendors soliciting, even though the wedding was a month ago!

    Oh and I love hungry girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it does seem like a never ending task!
    Hungry Girl gives some great advice. I want her latest cookbook!

    ReplyDelete