Page Navigation

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Directions


Looking south from The Empire State Building
Usually I hate when there is a timestamp on a photo, but this time? Love it.
6 -25-99 the day after Senior Prom. I'll spare you a pic from Senior Prom, you're welcome.
I don't think I have to point out what I'm looking at down there in Lower Manhattan.
The Towers are so far off in the distance they almost look like shadows, dust, not real buildings.

And this?
Looking North from 107th floor of the South Tower, 2 World Trade Center.
That's the North Tower to the left. Summer 2000 I believe.

In the blink of an eye, the direction of your life can change so quickly. Be good to yourself and your loved ones today my dear friends. And always.

I Love New York...more than ever.

xo,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment