Page Navigation

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Some Signs of Fall

Football is in full swing, it's getting chillier out, and today I ordered my first hot latte in ages at Starbucks. Time to dig out my jeans & plaid shirts for casual Friday & fun weekends.

Here are some other signs of Fall..

First for the classroom...
A fresh stack of pocket folders for Kindergarten. Please note the pink one in the middle of the pile por moi.
Awesome find at Borders in the sale bins! $1.99 say what?! This will make lesson planning, Kindergarten team meetings & Special Ed meetings so much more fun.


Some crafting goodies I found in the seasonal section at Rite Aid. These are foam doorknob tags and cool foam shapes to use for decorating. Foam isn't the most environmentally friendly craft material so we only use it once in a while.

Next at Michael's
Beautiful leaf garland...
Who doesn't love a sparkly pumpkin?! Had to really hold back & not buy this.
Never too early to think about Christmas! I got a HUGE smile on my face when I saw these!

What signs of fall are you seeing?


xo,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment