Page Navigation

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dear Target

so much for having coffee only on Wednesdays....

Dear Target,
So excited to see the sign that read "Fresh Groceries Coming October 17th" at your entrance today!!! I can't wait for 1 stop shopping.
HOWEVER....the current state of your 225th Street Store? Awful.
I know you are renovating and will be back more beautiful than ever but I just can't deal with the disorganization.
No love till then. Or as long as I can stay away.
Will Miss You,
Michelle

Despite all this, I still managed to go to Target for one thing (tank tops for layering) and walked out spending over $50. Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this!

What did I get?
Thermal shirt for T, t-shirt for me,

a candle ,
Autumn Festival...how great are the Yankee Candle scents for Target?


and 2 reed diffuser sets (1 for home, 1 for the classroom I hope).
I'm trying Island Getaway & Beach Party

Do you see tank tops on that list? Yeah me either. Great, I have to go back to that mess!

Who else loves Target? Duh, we all do. What goodies do I have to look forward to now that we're getting a fresh food section?


xo,
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. You are definitely not the only one who does this. I do it every time, too! :)
    We don't have groceries at ours. I'm not sure if that would be good or bad (because I'd go way too much).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go into Target for cereal and I leave having spent at least fifty dollars. It's a problem, which is why I limit my trips there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I'm not alone ladies! I try to limit what I buy by only carrying a basket instead of a cart but I get too much anyway.

    ReplyDelete