Page Navigation

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Summer in Winter

I had the most delicious pasta last night. I must confess, I didn't make it. It was pre-made from the gourmet market near our apt. But the label lists all the ingredients so I know what I'm getting. 

Bow tie pasta - tomato sauce - carrots - onions - garlic - olive oil - basil - salt & pepper

They called it Summertime Pasta in Tomato Sauce. It was SO good. It had only just enough sauce, which I like and it tasted SO sweet! I think the carrots helped bring a natural sweetener to it. I had thought I would warm up half for dinner and take the other half for lunch today but it was so good I ate the whole thing! And forgot to take any pics. Now that we got our microwave, I can heat up food quick - yay!!! 

I really love to make my own pasta dinners - with jar sauce jazzed up - but it's just too time consuming during the work week. This will have to do - which is OK by me! 

1 comment:

  1. i make a really awesome pasta with garlic, green beans, blk olives, 2 cans white tuna, and red pepper all in a red sauce; sounds weird but awesome.

    ReplyDelete