Page Navigation

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Food Goals in 2008

  • Eat more fruit & veggies
  • East less junk - I'm such a sweets girl!
  • Cook at home at least 3x a week - anything from a full dinner to just a fun dessert
  • Try the following
  1. Swedish Pancakes
  2. Enchiladas
  3. Beef stew
  4. More Grilled veggies
  5. French Toast
  6. Something from Deceptively Delicious, despite the current drama
  7. Homemade Meatballs
  8. Homemade Tomato Sauce for said meatballs
  9. Fish - never have I ever made it here...that has to change
  10. Steak - sadly another never have I ever. 
  11. Fudge. Tho I think that may be a high goal
  12. Some fun cocktails. That counts right?
  13. A soup. Homemade.
I'd also love to cook a few fun items - appetizers and such just so I can be more confident in making them for not just us someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment