Page Navigation

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

PB&J


My favorite comfort food. So delicious. So easy to make. In fact, it was my dinner tonight! Hey, going back to work after over a week off is hard! 

So many different combinations! First the peanut butter. "regular" or organic. Crunchy or smooth. Sugar added or sugar free. 
Then the jelly. Strawberry or grape? Or already pre-mixed PB&J in one jar.  The combinations are endless.
And can't forget the bread. I try to eat healthy now - a multi-grain or wheat bread but really nothing brings me back to being 5 years old sitting at the kitchen table eating PB&J than white bread! 
Me? I go for crunchy & strawberry. I can eat smooth PB but almost never deviate from srawberry jelly. I'm a big fan too of the squeezable containers by Smuckers
Smucker's has an online store.  And PB&Co is a fun local NYC company that also ships anywhere. (right little sister??)

Some other PB&J related sites

How do you eat a PB&J? 


No comments:

Post a Comment