Page Navigation

Monday, January 28, 2008

Hungry-Girl



Perhaps this could have been the title of my last post. HAHA
All kidding aside, I love Hungry Girl. I think I found the site thru another blog. (psst..she's a foodie too, formerly from NY)
Hungry Girl is all things food, but with a healthy spin. They'll tell you what to order at Starbucks if you're watching calories or carbs. What snacks to buy from the market if you're avoiding trans fats. Recipes to replace an unhealthy food. And give honest opinions about how healthy foods taste. And let's face it, some of those healthy foods taste awful! She's done the taste testing for us, thankfully!
Lisa Lillien , the brains behind HG, is just your average chicky, who likes eating and is trying to help us all do it right. Snaps to Lisa! She's not a nutritionist or doctor. It doesn't really matter to me, I like her down to earth, no-nonsene attitude. 
I'm rambling. I subscribe to the daily newsletter and always look forward to reading and learning something new. You should too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment