Page Navigation

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pic Post



Went to lunch in Inwood today, which is Uptown for most of you but Downtown for me :)
Headed to Macy's afterward and then ended up on a little walk around Manhattan. Sorry for the awful BB pics, hope you enjoy the 'tour'

Ahhh The Macy's Flower Show. I bet you didn't know there was something beyond the Thanksgiving Day Parade? I had heard of the Flower Show but never stepped inside the store during it. This is the 1st floor, all around the cosmetics/sparklers/handbags side of the building. It's even more crowded with tourists than usual. I did not last long inside.
Empire State building. Can't help but start singing
"Concrete jungle where dreams are made of..."
That song gets so annoying it's funny.

Then Iheaded to Bloomingdale's and finally my favorite corner in NYC

It was just about rush hour - tons of suits & tourists aaaaand little me swarming Grand Army Plaza and the streets around The Plaza & the Paris theatre. On one trip in to the City with my mommy as a teen we were in this neighborhood and my mom said to me "oh we HAVE to go in the Plaza". We used the ladies room and ended up near one of the ballrooms where there was a girl & her entourage meeting with the special events coordinator to plan her wedding. Dreamy dreamy dreamy.
Hello lover. I love the horses. A carriage ride is on my NYC bucket list.

So clearly the rain has stopped - rejoice! Hope to bring my actual real camera out & about tomorrow & Friday. Expect more pic posts bunnies. Until then...


xo,
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment