Page Navigation

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tea Tuesday


I tweeted recently about realizing I had 3 boxes of Celestial Seasoning's Sleepytime tea. 3 boxes people! How did that happen??? Excessive!

Tonight Peapod delivered groceries (btw the delivery guys looked barely legal - total baby faces!) which included 2 boxes of Twining's English Breakfast tea. BUT It's not as bad as it seems. 1 box is for work. Where, I found out, one of the subs has been 'borrowing' my tea in my absence. Who 'borrows' a tea bag? Lady if you use a tea bag please do not return it. "Is it ok - I borrowed a tea bag while you were out?" Well I can't exactly ask for it back now can I?! I love working with children, it's the adults I can't stand....

Twining's has a box of loose tea I've seen at Morton Williams . Ummmm - I WANT THE TIN!

4 links in one post - crazy. Time to go make tea!

xo,
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment