Page Navigation

Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Cautionary Tale

Yeah...had no idea I took this picture Friday night until I went thru my phone today.
What's not pictured are the shots we did after MSU won.
But let this be a cautionary tale to those of you, who like myself, don't drink on a regular basis. The saying is true "Beer before liquor never sicker" When will I ever learn?
Husband saved the day Saturday by running out for a good greasy breakfast. And brought it to me in bed, where I spent the majority of the day, fyi. It has been a looooong time since I was that hungover and I hope it is the last. Ok, who am I kidding. I give it until June when the end of the school year fun kicks in.

I bought that breakfast tray thinking it would lead to sweet romantic mornings in bed. Not mornings where my head is throbbing so hard I can't see straight. Oh well.

To my dear little sisters in college - stay far far away from tequila - it is NOT good for our DNA.

Keep it classy not trashy my friends.



xo,
Michelle


3 comments:

  1. You go, girl. I'm having a great time reading the blogs of my posse. It's a good time getting to know you guys just a tiny bit better.

    Glad you partied it up. Hangovers just hurt worse and worse the older you get. Time is not kind in that respect.

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is it i know better than to drink tequila and you don't?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies I know I know - when will I ever learn!?!?

    Much love xo

    ReplyDelete