Page Navigation

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Giada

I ventured out in the rain earlier for a little bit to Target and look who's there! Giada!

Couldn't tell what was there in the empty space but whatever it was it must have been good!
Small appliances! Pots & Pans! Love!

She's here in the tri-state area but no appearances in NYC, except for a Today Show appearance. My reliance on mass transportations fails me. So sad.

My motto may be the Gilmore Girls line "WWTBFCD" - what would the Bare Foot Contessa do (yes I know barefoot is one word, that's how they say it in the show)
but I also agree to "WWGD" - what would Giada do.
Addio Bellas!


xo,
Michelle


2 comments:

  1. seriously loving this post.
    a fan of all you mention here. i will SO have to check out, what's going on at Target. although, that is always a danger for my wallet. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just picked up some of her pasta this week. Will be trying a recipe from the back of the box soon!

    ReplyDelete