Page Navigation

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dear So and So


Dear Local Park,
For moments like this yeah I love you.
Dear Diet Coke,
I love you so so so much.

Dear Boboli,
Thanks for the best 'homemade' pizza that wasn't 'homemade'

I kinda love you almost as much as Diet Coke.

Dear Winter,
I love you. I know everyone will say I'm crazy. But I'm in luuuurve with you and am already sad you'll be gone soon.

Dear Coldplay,
Re-finding "Lovers in Japan (Osaka Sun Mix)" and I love it. It sounds cliche but it's exactly what I need right now. Thanks.


Dear Tekserve,
Over $500 later, thanks for bringing my baby back to life.

Dear Girl Pals,
Thanks for suggesting that celebrating one of our birthdays involve "cupcakes for breakfast and champagne for dinner". You rock!

Dear Sister A and Sister E,
Mes choux...je t'aime.


Back to 'regular' blogging from here out.

xo,
Michelle


3 comments:

  1. Is that VanCortlandt Park???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live on the corner of VanCortlandt Park East and 235th. I moved up there to Woodlawn w my boyfriend from thh UES in May. It was tough at first but I had a teeny one bedroom and the boyf had a huge pre war 2 bedroom w hardwood floors, a working fireplace and a parking spot so it was kind of a no brainer. Ive really grown to like it. Woodlawn is almost suburban, everyone up there is Irish and when I want to get down to the city the 4 train is four blocks away!

    I got some great shots of the show that day too, I shold put them up!

    Nice to meet you blogger buddy, and apparent neighbor! :)

    ReplyDelete