Page Navigation

Monday, April 13, 2009

Pizza in Times Square


Saturday's Easter Vigil was long - over 2hrs. We needed food as soon as the doors flung open to 5th avenue! We grabbed, I almost cannot believe it, food from a Famiglia near Times Square. Locals usually try to avoid TS as much as possible. And with so many locally owned pizza places & restaurants in general it's not usual that you eat at a chain. When we got there a lot of the Broadway shows were letting out so the area was PACKED.  Anyway, I usually just get plain. But I saw this aaamazing looking pie covered with mozzarella cheese topped with tomato slices and basil. Had to have it. So so so good. YUM. When it's good, it's good. 

What do you like on your pizza? 

1 comment:

  1. Famiglia is one of the chains that I will eat. It's still small enough that it's doable. My favorite toppings are artichoke hearts and ziti. Carbs on top of more carbs= heaven.

    ReplyDelete