Page Navigation

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Finally - Piperlime!

Rule #1 of Home Ec class was "Do not cook barefoot" or something along those lines. So here's a post about new sandals - which I probably will try to break in by cooking in them :) I like to look pretty when I cook! 
Love love love the brown paper wrap & lime sticker! Nice touch Piperlime.

Mystique - love these (note my pretty honeycomb bathroom tile!)
Emma Pink - made for girls with really narrow feet, not meant to be, but they would be PERFECT for work!

Look what UPS finally delivered! Considering all the drama I went thru to get these (Friday was spent waiting around for them...never showed up!) it just figures that one pair has to be returned. Oh well. The flip flops are my favorite and at at their price ($90!) I'm kinda glad to return the other pair. Piperlime often has coupons and deals AND free shipping and returns. Niceeee. 

1 comment:

  1. Let me know how you like the sandals. I am in need of a pair of cute flat sandals.

    ReplyDelete