Page Navigation

Friday, September 11, 2009

We Belong To Each Other

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
~Mother Theresa

Took this looking South from the top of the Empire State Building in 1999 the day after my Senior Prom.
Can you see the WTC in the distance?
I think for some it will always be there, in between the criss-crossing streets of Lower Manhattan, even if it's harder to see these days. Some people, places and experiences never really leave us...they stay in our hearts forever.


xo,
Michelle


2 comments:

  1. When I look at the skyline I can still point out exactly where they were. I can't believe it's been 8 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I feel the same way! I picked up a Math book in my classroom Friday and it had the 'old' skyline on the cover. I love to remember it that way.

    ReplyDelete