Page Navigation

Monday, March 3, 2008

In Like a Lion, Out like a Lamb






March is the signal that Spring is almost here. Hopefully sooner than later! I took advantage of the beautiful weather today and stopped in to Columbus Circle's Wlliams-Sonoma. I swear, even in a big city where I could shop at a different store every day, I love my routine stops :)

There's tons of pretty new things for spring! This wreath with robin's egg truffles is online/catalogue only. What a beautiful gift to send a head to a hostess or send as a gift. The cool cookie cutters are available in store. I looove them!! They look really fun :) They press into the dough with the spring loaded stamp. Kinda involved for a cookie cutter but whatev. The website also has a few menus & recipes for both Passover & Easter meals. I love that. Sell me stuff and tell me how to use it, especially when it comes to all things food.This Brisket looks sooooooo good. 

Oh - new bright fun apron colors & prints incase anyone needs one. I'm kinda sad I have 2 already and clearly do not need a 3rd.

Happy Spring Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment