Page Navigation

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Vacation

Pics begin here on Flickr.



Vacation makes you do silly things. Fun things mostly. But silly like a second waffle at the brunch buffet on Sunday or 3 small desserts at Friday's Italian buffet. I use the term Italian buffet mildly because it was clearly a caribbean resort trying to do italian, not exactly Little Italy Italian food but whatevs. The desserts made up for it, as did the olives and the brucshetta bar. Yumma. Of course maybe I should blame the silliness on the rum...

We ate so much good food. The Caribbean buffet was my favorite on our AI plan, that key lime pie was my fav dessert & I love our entire dinner at Havana Blue (minus the bitchy hostess).

I think we decided we are beach people rather than city travelers, at least in the winter. It was great to leave the hustle and bustle of NYC for a week, and we were glad to be someplace really chill rather than an equally hurried city. And well can't beat the weather!


1 comment: