Page Navigation

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

chirp chirp

You hear the crickets too??

It's been slow here recently food wise. Some eating out at our favorite sushi places. A celebratory dinner at Rock Center Cafe, not a lot of at home cooking. We had great seats at RCC, wish I had my camera. We were right along the windows looking at The Rink and it was pouring down rain. The twinkle lights were still on some trees on the other side of the rink. It was pretty awesome. 

I have however, started to brown bag it again for lunch during the week. I was on a frozen meals kick, Amy's Organic & Healthy Choice pasta steamers mostly, but have started to make my own again. Salads mostly. Good greens, grape tomatoes, mushrooms, a small amount of cheddar cheese and a small chicken breast. Wish Bone's Salad Spritzers are my current dressing of choice. I bring along the bottle in my lunch bag (yup I'm a dork) and spritz away then shake up my salad. Yumma. 

Dear Husband has a new job - soooo I'm not sure how much at home cooking I will be doing at home for a while until he's settled. But I will be sure to post fun things I find on the web & whatever dinner for 1 I make pour moi! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment