Page Navigation

Sunday, March 30, 2008

WS Wish List

The Clean Plate Club is giving away a $50 gift card to Williams-Sonoma. All you have to do is post about it on your blog about it and leave a comment for them with your info. 

My high priced dream purchase would be the KitchenAid Stand Mixer. Oh and ah. I love it. 

But that's a bit much for my needs right now. On a more economical side, I love the Bumble Bee Glasses & the Fruit Crate Glasses. Everyday yet a little fancy. 

Or the Cow Creamer - sooooo cute! 

Monogrammed bud vases? 3 for 29 - one in the bedroom, one in the bathroom and one on the kitchen sink!

We had this high shelf in our kitchen right up by the ceiling where my grammy kept her fancy cake pans & jell-o molds and any fun bottles, like the log cabin our syrup came in. Anyway, I would love to start my collection, even if I'm not doing a lot of baking right now with the Fleur-de-Lys Bundt Pan


Go enter! 

1 comment: