Page Navigation

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wine Wednesday

This week's Wine Wednesday includes a dinner review! Yay!

Saturday night was hot. Enter table on the sidewalk at Campo.

True story: a year or so ago, we were in this neighborhood, arguing over where to eat. I was hungry & had a headache, never a good combo. I believe even stomped my foot like a 5yr old. Ooops. We went to Campo on a whim and made up over the good wine & good food.

Saturday, luckily no arguments. Just really happy to be enjoying the beautiful night together.

The wine list is not on their website but I believe this links to the bottle we had. I love Montepulciano D'Abruzzo. I don't usually love red wine but for this, and with good italian food, I say yes for red.

Watching tons of Barnard & Columbia kids walk by. The Cocktails are named for them! Love the pretty flower box.

Menu wise there is something for everyone. A lot of local and organic ingredients. Delicious bread, cheese, veggies...and lamb chops.
Clean Plate Club!
Everything was so good. Can't wait to go back!



xo,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment