Page Navigation

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Chillin' and Grillin'

Grilling is such a great summer way to cook and we hardly ever get the chance to do it in the city. While we were in Michigan we took advantage of the outdoor space and grilled every single day. Chicken, kabobs, corn - you name it we grilled it. And ate it. Nom Nom.

legit - us on icanhascheezburger!

Back at home, we had a taco nite last week. Enter leftover ground beef. What to do what to do?
Hamburgers!

Making them free form? Eeek I'm awful. Oh how I wish I had this little gem of a cooks tool from Tupperware.
Hamburger Press - makes beautiful burgers!

I want. I need. Once we have a grill.


For not having a press I didn't do so bad.

Seasoned the burger with salt, pepper and a blend of dried italian spices. YUM

While we are on the subject of grilling...Sweet Baby Ray's.
Delicious sauce. YUM.


What do you love to grill? What are your favorite sides? Leave some love!





xo,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Mom and I have found a FABULOUS turkey burger recipe!!!!! 1 lb. ground turkey, a package of taco seasoning and a package (you'll have to ask her how much) of frozen spinach. Obviously you thaw the spinach, but you mix everything together and it is soooo gooood!!! You can hardly taste the spinach and it makes the whole house smell yummy!

    ReplyDelete