Page Navigation

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Goodies for June 2

My typical Tuesday waiting for Peapod to deliver groceries happened today due to the 3 day weekend & forgetting to submit the order. Ooops.

Here are some goodies.

Peaches. So so good. Not from GA but it'll do.

I mean what's better than a Blue Moon??!
(ummm why is there a trick or treat pumpkin in the background of this picture?)
Am really enjoying coming home and having a beer after work. So much.

Kashi & Clif Bars.
Now - the Kashi bars and I have been in a relationship for some time now. I ship them. They are soo so good. When I remember, I take one to work and instead of eating a fatty muffin on my prep period I'll eat a Kashi bar and be good to go until lunch. It is a great filling snack. It tastes good and it's healthy. High five to Kashi.
Now on to the Clif Bars.
Yes - you see the label correctly - it's the kids bar. I am a forever 5 year old. I mean really kids get the best packaging & marketing when it comes to food and well just about everything. What grown up doesn't need a Happy Meal every so often? We totally get the short end of the stick ordering an Extra Value Meal. Just saying. Back to Clif. I just tried the chocolate bar on Monday and it was so so good. Filling and yummy. Overall a great snack food. Embrace your inner child and try a Clif Kids Bar.


xo,
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. I love Kashi bars - they're great for travelling. I've never heard of the Clifs bar but it sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue Moon is life changingly good. They also have a Honeymoon which has more orange than usual. Soo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GSP - Yes, I love the Kashi bc they hold up well in my bag, which always gets bumped around a bit during the day.

    Jen - Thanks for the rec will have to try that house. I love Blue Moon!!

    ReplyDelete