Page Navigation

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Snack Time!


Had a lovely weekend in Philadelphia for a dear friend's wedding. Pics to follow this week...whatever good food habits Husband & I have had the last two weeks went out the window. Mashed Potato Martini Bar. Sushi. Cheesesteaks. Hummus and Pita. And that was just cocktail hour...


But for now...my favorite snack as of late: ta-da  Terra Chips! All the chips are exotic and SO yummy. They began with  all different kinds of root veggies - what a cool idea- and now include some exotic potatoes as well. They are the official snack of Jet Blue airlines, which I think is where I had my first chip, probably on a flight to/from la familia in Florida. Seeing as I always have a difficult time making snack decisions, I prefer the potpourri bag, which has a few yummy kinds all in one.  Healthy, yummy & treats my snacking cravings - they are a hit with me!!  I love the different colors, so much more fun for entertaining when there's color as well. Enjoy the chips in action here on flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment