Page Navigation

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

sidetracked


This post is a bit off topic for The Whisk, but since it's April & Earth Day is approaching, I feel the need for a little Green. 

I'm trying to do my part and fill up a re-usable bottle with water rather than buy bottled. We can ALL do our part - even with our makeup! 

I've only begun to use eye-make up in the past year. Wearing glasses, I don't usually wear much everyday and even when it's a special occasion I don't wear a lot. But I am trying! I love Urban Decay's Primer Potion because as much as I try I always tend to rub my eyes during the day or find more eyeshadow on my glasses or worse, somewhere off my lids.  SO UDPP has been my first step whenever I go to put anything on my eyes. The funky purple bottle with it's genie in a bottle shape makes it SO fun to use. The only problem is that the applicator only goes up and down meanwhile the tube inside is curved to fit the fun shape. So there's tons of left-over product inside.

Clumps of Mascara first blogged about this...or rather this is the first place I have heard about it. The pretty packaging is very deceiving. I've also found a cool youtube video about this as well. 

Think of all that lost product!! SAVED! Think of all the plastic (or whatever the tube is made of) SAVED! More pics are on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment