Page Navigation

Friday, October 8, 2010

Cheetos


I really hate spicy food. No Curry for me, red pepper flakes on my pizza and can't stand BBQ potato chips or pizza goldfish. Which is why when one of my little darlings brought the Red Hot Cheetos to school for snack I freaked. out.

Dear KStew, You said during New Moon promotion in Munich that you love RHC. Come to my classroom & have some with A & I at snacktime.

Apparently, there's always been a little elementary school drama over Red Hot Cheetos. Check out this interview from NPR back in '06. Kids really say the darndest things, including this gem:

"What would happen to me if I ate this whole bag?

Unidentified Child #5: Your booty might be burning."

How do I even try to continue writing after a booty comment?

Do you love any foods that most people can't stand?

Happy Weekend!!

xo,
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. go to the Indian food part of town and find sugar coated fennel seeds. It's their secret to all things spicy there, that is, what helps them eat all things spicy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love when i catch them eating it in class and they try to deny it ... holding up ther flaming red hands *fp*

    i'll join you for snacktime...i kinda love 'em lol

    ReplyDelete