Page Navigation

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Coffee Talk

"Coffee-Mate you the love of my life"

We have a situation. Dad, who is so great and gets us our coffee-mate, thinks we are using too much. I have a secret for you Dad, the coffee you make in the morning is waaaaaaaay too strong so we have to put in a serious amount of creamer for us to be able to drink it. Apparently he told Mom this morning "Creamer is like a condiment. You use just a small amount." Ummmmm ok. We all had a good laugh at that one.

While I know it may seem weird to be drinking coffee while in hot & humid Florida it is a nice change from all the iced coffee drinks I was getting up in NYC. Unsure if it is iced coffee weather where you are? Check out "Is It Iced Coffee Weather", enter your zip code and presto - you'll find out if you should get your coffee hot or on ice.

"Creamer is like a condiment" Really dad? :) I'm just kidding around of course, poor man with his wife and three daughters using the creamer faster than he can buy another bottle. Perhaps he needs the coffee more than we do!

xo,
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Cracks me up. I've had my creamer use put in question many times. Just can't drink it black, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ick black coffee? Might as well drink mud in my opinion.

    I'm the only daughter home now so it is only a matter of time before we have another 'discussion' about the creamer lol

    ReplyDelete