Page Navigation

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's all good

I haven't been following any recipe lately and I am very proud to say it's turned out aok. 

I usually cook at least once a week now, not as much as I would like. But it's something. 

Mostly it's chicken. It has been awesome lately, but sadly I don't think I cold ever do it again exactly the same way. I use whatever I have. Olive Oil of course. Lemon juice (either fresh or from the cute little lemon bottle) S&P and some herbs, either dried or fresh. Garlic if I have it. A chopped vine tomato. So so so good. 

Usually served with either rice (I'm trying to cut back on the carbs after 7pm so this isn't too often) or a steamed green veggie. Tonight it was fresh string beans. 

I made delish. choc. pudding tonight. And ate most of it via a strawberry not a spoon!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment