Page Navigation

Monday, October 27, 2008

Catalogues

I have a strong love for catalogues. I blame my dad's mom for having the Sears Wishbook when I was little. We'd go upstate to visit for the holidays, wear warm pajamas and eat crazy food - and I'd spend hours looking at every page in the catalogue. 

My current favorite? The Vermont Country Store! I used this company to buy the yummy maple sugar candies we gave as favors at our wedding last October. I still get & love the catalogue. There's some ... interesting things (like ultra thick socks original prell shampoo & camay bar soap to name a few) but I see so much good stuff!!! The holidays are really the best time for shopping catalogues & online - no muss, no lines, no rude people, no fuss. What do I love? Here's my little list. 

Beeswax fall candles - turkey & pumpkin shaped, great as a table decoration
Turkey shaped glass toothpick holder reminds me of knick-knacks in an old ladies house - love it!
Holy & Ivy salt & pepper shakers - I have a hidden desire to collect unusual shakers, odd I know.
Biggie Lip Smaker - in all the fun flavors!
Cozy Warm Sheets - in so many fun patterns - snowflake, sock monkey, yay flannel!
Vermont Cheese, Maple and so many other fun products

No comments:

Post a Comment