Page Navigation

Friday, December 14, 2007

SUCCESS


I'm happy to report that I completed my holiday mission and bought some overpriced christmas cookie cutters at Williams Sonoma this week. I got all the way home (about 30min on a crowded rush hour subway...) only to realize I don't own a rolling pin. Doh! 
Can't really roll out dough with no rolling pin. 
So after a busy week of a broadway play, a winter themed Cirque show & a sorority alumnae holiday party (in short no home cooked meals this week, sorry honey) I really wanted a rolling pin. Where oh where to go on a busy Friday night? BLOOMINGDALES! 
I give you - the Calphalon Pastry Set. Touches of pink make it fun. Large Rolling Mat, Dough Blender, Serving Knife and of course - the Rolling Pin. 

Snow falling outside this weekend, gingerbread making inside! Pics to follow...

2 comments:

  1. i need that, i am not sure how it works but i know i need it

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAH Ponder the uses while on your vaca darling! Enjoy!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete