Page Navigation

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My favorite breakfast

Since living here in NYC I have fallen in LOOOVE with the wonderful weekend meal that is : Brunch. Seriously, is there anything better than eggs available from 11- 2 on the weekends?? I think not. 

One of my favorite places to have brunch here is Yuca Bar. I love their brunch menu & yummy drinks as well. 

For Thanksgiving...I wanted to find a recipe for making my most favorite brunch meal - Huevos Rancheros. I went a head with this recipe from the Food Network. Tho, instead of 12 tortillas, I think I only used 4 or 6, there is only 2 of us. It was simple to fry the tortillas and assemble everything together. YUM. 

Instead of pics, here's some lovely video thanks to you tube of our breakfast. It's not exactly a pretty breakfast - but it tastes delicioius! I highly suggest it for any upcoming holidays, weekend or not. Pajamas optional... 

No comments:

Post a Comment