Page Navigation

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday = Grocery Day

Peapod will be delivering our groceries sometime this evening - yay! 

Here's a few things that are coming:

An assortment of berries that were 2 for $5 this week

Sweet Corn - I am finally going to try making corn in our grill pan

Salmon Steak - yums

Chicken Breasts & Rosemary Skewers

Reduced Fat & No Sugar Added (but still really yummy) Klondike Bars - treats! yay!

Nathan's Hot Dogs & rolls to have with Baked Beans & Crushed Pineapple tomorrow or Thursday night

Now my list is quite small considering I shop for only 2 people. I found this great blog, market to mouth, via twitter. This entry is about a woman who shops for over 100 meals in a week! WOA! 

What are you buying this week? 

1 comment:

  1. I just figured out the online delivery system for grocery stores here in Hong Kong, so mainly I'm stocking up on beverages (the heavy stuff I don't want to carry!)

    ReplyDelete