Page Navigation

Sunday, March 29, 2009

S'Mores




S'Mores are one of my favorite desserts. I have great memories of making them in the backyard over the outdoor fireplace my grandfather built. And more recently, over the stove with my sisters. 

When I first saw the Progressive Microwavable S'more Maker I was skeptical. How would they taste? Would it smell like a s'more? This week I spotted it on SALE for $3 at Target! Joy! 

Tonight I made them and while they do lack the golden brown crust they are as good as the real thing taste wise. The marshmallow melts to a smooth blob and the chocolate is silky and delicious. If you can't get outdoors to make s'mores (or to Cosi where you can eat them after a panini) this microwave gadget makes a great substitute. YUM

No comments:

Post a Comment