Page Navigation

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fall Food

Now that it's fall, the days are shorter, the rain comes more often, the wind comes by a little harder and I'm excited for the following "fall foods"

  • Apples - I lurve how crisp & delicious a Cortland is in the Fall
  • Chocolate Chip Cookies - before the holiday season of sugar & gingerbread a freshly baked choc. chip is wonderful!
  • Red Wine - need I say more? We got so many whites out on LI this summer, I wish I had some goood reds. Any suggestions?
  • Beef - ahhhh red meat how I love thee. With peppers & onions over a bed of fluffy rice. With a side of baked potato. With a glass of red wine. 
  • Oatmeal - maple brown sugar or with some syrup stirred in. Perfect on chilly mornings.
  • Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese Sandwiches - for those cold rainy nights when you cannot get out to pick up dinner
What do you love eating in the fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment