Page Navigation

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Another Williams - Sonoma post

Williams - Sonoma did not disappoint this weekend with their Flappin' Jack Pancake Mix. Light & Fluffy totally worth the $9. I took some pics which I will have to upload tomorrow.

I am however going to have to have words with them if I go back next time and there are still no Moravian Ginger Spice or Sugar cookies. All they had Wednesday was a gift set of 3 funky flavors and I was less than pleased. Seriously they are THE BEST cookies to buy for the holidays. I love to have 2 or 3 every night with a cup of tea. Ok, I could eat a whole tube in one sitting too but that's besides the point. I really hope this gift set is not the new norm for WS, as it's the only place here I have found the cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment