Page Navigation

Sunday, June 29, 2008

what have I been eating

I've been using the always handy cell phone camera this week to snap some summer food photos....enjoy!

Delicious summer salad from must-eat & HH spot, The 79th Street Boat Basin. Celebrated the last day of school there with my co-workers. This salad had it all - greens, fruits, feta cheese. YUM. After a long last day of cleaning up I was full after this hearty bowl. And a few Coronas. 
Great views of the Hudson, worth the wait for a table during the busy evenings & weekends. A must must must for the summer.

Wbrunched at Community Food & Juice in Morningside Heights Saturday. It was a bit late for eggs, so I opted for the Heirloom Tomato salad. It was good, but portion wise it was too tiny. I'll try the eggs or waffles next time. 

lunch box from Tomo, Morningside Heights. I love veg. tempura! Mmm sweet potatoes & zucs!

I also love when I get the 2 roll lunch special and get to snack from my husband's plate :) He hates the seaweed, but I can't get enough!




No comments:

Post a Comment