Page Navigation

Friday, December 9, 2011

Myself - Plus 1

TV3 heard something about food and showed up here...

I had a great experience during our hospital stay, but we were at the #1 hospital here in NYC. I was discharged after 3 nights but little man had to spend some extra time getting bigger and if you can believe it, learning to eat. I can assure you now at 3weeks old he's got the eating thing down.
After being discharged I went to visit TV3 and was promptly told by one particular nurse to go home, put my feet up, drink some wine and get some rest. Amazing advice is amazing.
I really disliked cooking during my pregnancy so getting back in the kitchen has really felt good this last week. Somewhere in between all things baby and mommy nap time, cooking has made me feel like myself again.

Yumma eggs over well

I love little tomatoes- makes cutting so manageable and they are a quick snack to munch on too
Grilled chicken - I know we had a bit of a long break there, glad to see you back on my grill pan


I did not cook this. Oh my no. This is a plate of take-out from Dinosaur BBQ. Friends came to meet baby boy and came bearing gifts in the form of pulled pork, ribs, chicken, mac & cheese and cornbread. Delicious. THANK YOU!!!


xo,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment