Page Navigation

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Holiday Eats & Treats

Baby Boy is a month old today. One Month. Time is flying already and veteran moms I'm sure you'll tell me it will only go faster from here on out...

We've got family coming to town next weekend to visit and see TV3. So excited. Our already tiny NYC apt will be bursting at the seams. To make things easier we'll be ordering in some platters of food or using the slow cooker for our holiday meals. Even with baby brain I think ordering in is the best idea I've had in a while!

Perhaps ordering in is not in the cards for you and you're searching for some new recipes to compliment your tried and true family holiday favorites. A great resource fell into my lap this morning by way of Facebook. Side note - is there nothing better than the booking of the face on a lazy Saturday morning??? Anyway, My First Playhouse linked to the flickr account for some great recipes. There's a delicious looking strawberry smoothie in glasses edged with crushed candy canes. YUM.

Hope this helps add some new ideas to your holiday meals!


xo,
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. I love the strawberry smoothie idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such a cute little guy (below)!!

    xo
    http://shanelesheek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete