Page Navigation

Friday, March 4, 2011

Who Are You When I'm Not Looking

Bet you didn't take me for a Country girl?
Oh but I am.
Sunday = Church music & Country music. The. Best.

This one, Who Are You When I'm Not Looking by Blake Shelton, is a new fast favorite.



I love the words. And I love the video.
I love the girl drinking juice from the counter, burning the toast & bacon in her robe & pjs.
I love the girl in the over-sized shirt & knee socks dancing to music.
I love the bubble bath. I love time in the tub.
And oh how I love the woman at her desk dealing with a rough day. We have all been there. Sometimes not just in our professional life but in our personal life as well.

Chocolate, a call to mom and a good song can make all the difference.

xo,
Michelle

ps- this post is a little bittersweet - now all the holiday posts are off my main page :( how can that be?!?!

3 comments:

  1. I love this song but hadn't seen the video - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite songs! I hadn't seen the video, but now I think I like it even more. So glad you posted it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not listen this song before. But after listening and watching the video I found it a good song and lyrics of the song is too pure and sweet. Thanks for sharing.

    Watch Movies Online

    ReplyDelete