Page Navigation

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March On

I am perfectly happy to have February in the books.
As you can tell it was a very busy month. I blogged ONCE the entire month.
Busy doesn't even begin to cover it..stressful, exhausting...getting closer. I'm glad it's over.

Today in class we discussed the changes associated with a new month. Needing a new weather graph and starting the calendar over again. I love it. It's a new beginning and who doesn't love beginnings.

When discussing the calendar we talked about the special days coming up - St. Patrick's Day and the arrival of Spring.

Clover is one of my favorite symbols of Spring. I can think of nothing better than sprawling out on my belly searching for 4 leaf clovers in the lawn, my barefoot feet up in the air. Oh to be young again.

Here's to the new month and all kinds of new beginnings.



xo,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I can definitely relate to having a crazy, stressful month. So happy for a fresh start to you. Hope March is a million times better (and it has to be because Spring will be here, right?)!

    ReplyDelete