Page Navigation

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanks and Giving

I came across a blog entry this morning that really made me think about what it means to be thankful. Thanks To Write Love on Her Arms. for the Thanksgiving dose of perspective.

"If you're reading this, you're probably reading it on a computer, which means you probably have a lot to be thankful for. "

Very true. So many things to be thankful for this year. Life is very good.

I'm thankful for silly things like Converse sneakers, comfy sweats and Khiel's lip balm.
Lychee Martinis, M&Ms and Greek Yogurt.
For BlackBerryMessenger, DVDs and iPods.

Here are some not so silly things that I'm so very thankful for


New York
For nights like this...with a walk across 19th street after dinner. For the energy & excitement of places like Times Square but the quiet spaces like our local park. Life here is amazing!

Friends
For life long friends and the friends I've just made. The ones in NYC and the friends far away.
Sorority sisters and coworkers. Blogger friends & Twitter friends. For friends found in the most unlikely places. Thank you all for the laughs, the tears and the laughs that became tears!

Family
Mom & Dad, amazing, supportive, loving parents. A& E, not just my sisters but my best friends.
"I carry your heart with me, I carry it in my heart."
And T..it's cheesy but I can't really put into words how thankful I am for you. And not just because you do the dishes & take out the trash. For our Thanksgiving for 2 and many more to come...<3

In Inwood, following a big Columbia win a few weeks ago. Roar Lion Roar.

Hope you had a blessed day. Thank you for reading!


xo,
Michelle

1 comment: