Page Navigation

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thankful

I have been meaning all month to post a few "Thankful" posts. I saw the idea on Mama Loves Papa to post every day with something I'm thankful for. Clearly life has gotten in the way of that grand plan.

BWS tips button


It's the 20th, November is almost over...here's a few less than 20 things that I'm thankful for.

- My current location - the couch. I had nothing in the way of furniture when I moved to this apt. So thankful a guy with a couch came along and decided to move in ;)
- Little Sister who always seems to know the cool new blogs (like Mama Loves Papa) & shares this info with me. Love you Ace.
- Baby Sister who says "good bye" in the same tone as she did when she was 5! It's a sweet reminder of days gone by when we were all little girls.
- Chucks. Seriously, where have Converse Sneakers been all my life? Best work shoe ever.
- Greg and Steve - Kindergarten would not be the same without you guys!
- Fergie and her song "Big Girls Don't Cry" which oddly enough found it's way into Kindergarten this week
- Mustard - my favorite sandwich spread. Just say no to Mayo.
- High Class Cabs - for getting me to work a few days this week after I hit snooze too many times
- Tekserve geeks down on 23rd! Holla! Busted laptop fixed in just a few days.
- Sweet guy at the UWS Apple store who helped us buy a new MacBookPro. Yay!
- TransitChek it's been over a year since I finally signed up for this amazing service. I suppose I should put it to better use and stop taking cabs eh?
- Delivery, delivery delivery...when we leave NYC I don't know what I'll do! You can get everything delivered here.
- OpenTable.com Thanksgiving dinner? Done.
- Gossip Mags. Just the perfect fluff to read on the way to work.
- Crossing off something from the NYC Bucket List - a Columbia home football game. So fun. Your ticket gets you into a pre-game tailgate with 4 free beers. Nice.
- Jimmy Fallon's Thank You Notes segment. Only on Fridays, which is the only day I can watch. Win!
- Weekend subway track work. Even though our line has been down every weekend since the end of Sept, which is a huge hassle, it's also been a relief. No clanking noises overhead as you walk along Broadway? Amazing.

More Thankful lists to come I hope! Enjoy the weekend.



xo,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment