Page Navigation

Monday, July 5, 2010

Gone to the Beach


Are you ready for summer? #LetsDoThis !!!

The official start of summer was over a week ago but for me it didn't really begin until I saw this on June 28th.
My classroom all packed up, furniture pushed to one side, ready to sit untouched for 2 months. HUZZAH

Summer 2010 means this...
the beach & such in Florida

and...


and a certain lake in Michigan...a few days after I snapped this photo we were engaged!

I'm heading out to see family at these two places and will be taking a little blogging break.
I'll see you again in August!

xo,
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. I so remember my mom the last few days of school, packing up her room, submitting last minute grades. I used to love the way her mood would totally change over night, all of the sudden she was just all the way into summer. Enjoy it! xxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful trip, filled with fun and relaxation!

    Sending you a smile,
    tp

    ReplyDelete