Page Navigation

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tea Sandwiches for 60

Yeah that's right 60. 
I snapped this pic last week, no idea what I was in store for. 
I volunteered to make sandwiches for a local collegiate chapter of my sorority for their last round of formal recruitment, know as Pref.  Aren't I a nice alum?
Here's the menu, all laid out at the grocery store check out
~Cucumber slices with cream cheese on white bread
~Hummus and sprouts on whole wheat
~Nutella and granola on cinnamon raisin

2 loaves of each bread - yes I had 6 loaves of bread to attempt to get home unsquished. 
Yes, I cut all the crusts off....I still can't believe I did that!
I bought twice as much as I thought I would need for everything. Wooops
The sandwiches were a huge hit - and my fellow volunteers and I maaay have snuck a sandwich or two. :) 


xo,
Michelle


2 comments:

  1. You are a good alum! I like the options you offered too, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're post has flung a craving on me!

    ReplyDelete